at happened in your country, and how it has affected people’s life. Explain your answer in details.
10. Which of the following transportation methods do you think is the most enjoyable? Bicycle, automobile or train. Explain your answer in details.
11. Which of the following three behaviors would you consider the most negative for kids? Being selfish, saying impolite things or speaking loudly in public.
12. Talk about a special event that you recently participated in. Describe it in details.
13. Describe the advantages and disadvantages of paying video games.
14. Which of the following qualities do you admire the most (or would be most interested in getting?) Art skills, language skills or sport skills? Use details and explanations in your response.
15. Describe an important subject that you do not like.
16. Which do you think is the best way for students to know about Italian culture? 1) cooking class; 2) movie class; 3) history class
17. Which one do you think is the most effective way to learn? Taking notes, discussing with classmates, repeating and reciting.
18. Describe a person you want to learn more about, explain why you want to know more about this person in details?
19. Which of the following three classes do you like the most. 1) world economics; 2) environmental science; 3) art history
20. Which challenge in the list do you think is the most difficulties for the university students? Being far away from families, finding time to relax, making new friends.
1. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Artists and musicians are important to the society. Use specific reasons to support your answer.
2. Do you think that eating healthy food is easier or more difficult today than it was 40 or 50 years ago? Use examples and details to support your answer.
3. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Children should begin learning a foreign lang